Valentine Recipe Ideas | 10 Easy, Healthy Dessert Recipes
Looking for some easy valentine recipe ideas? Look no further…
We complied our best healthy dessert recipes that you can make for your valentine without them having any idea that these are actually healthy 😉
Or, make them for yourself as a healthy dessert you can indulge in this week.
Either way, we want you to learn that eating healthy doesn’t mean restricting or depriving yourself of chocolate.
But, we also don’t want you to run to the store to buy chocolate that’s full of sugar and fake ingredients that often leave you craving even more.
Instead, treat your body right and try one of these healthy Valentine’s day desserts. Just click the image to be taken directly to the recipe!
1. Two-Ingredient Chocolate Truffles
2. Clean Eating Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
3. Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake Pops
4. Raw No Bake Dark Chocolate Truffles
5. The Best Brownie Protein Bars
6. Dark Chocolate Fudge Brownie Cake Bites
7. Fudge Brownie Protein Bars
8. Almond Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
9. VEGAN, Gluten Free NO BAKE Brownies
10. Double Chocolate Peanut Butter Muffins
Want even more healthy dessert recipes?
Check out the Skinny Cookbook series! Whether you’re looking for desserts, smoothies or cocktails, these skinny cookbooks have you covered. Take out all the guesswork and KNOW that you’re eating real, unprocessed food.
If you’re tired of boring “healthy” recipes and want to eat treats that actually taste good and are still good for you, these guides are for you!
Happy Valentine’s Day!
Sara & Liz