Do you wish there was a special trick to easy weight loss?
Or are you short on time and need a quick meal?
Skip the fast food and throw together a green smoothie in less than 5 minutes — it’s your special trick to effortless weight loss!
Green smoothies are a great way to sneak in extra fruits and veggies ensuring you provide your body with the nutrition it needs to lose weight.
Plus smoothies are ultra filling and hydrating, which will leave you feeling full for longer and your skin glowing for hours.
Here are 35 Green Smoothie Recipes for Weight Loss to get you started:
1. Fat Burning Green Smoothie: A Super Sister Fitness FAVORITE! The world’s easiest green smoothie that tastes like ice cream. Click here to get the recipe!
2. Kiwi Green Smoothie: The dark, leafy greens in this recipe are AHmazing for your skin, energy levels, and easy weight loss. Get the recipe here!
3. Green Power Smoothie: Simple and refreshing. Try this green smoothie for an energy boost in the morning or afternoon. Click here to get the recipe!
4. Green Monster Smoothie: The perfect way to start your day! Get a boost of nutrients with this green smoothie. (via Skinny Mom)
5. Anti-Inflammatory Green Smoothie with Turmeric: Combat inflammation with this nutrient-dense smoothie. Say buh-bye to muscle-aches and headaches! Get the recipe here.
6. Simple Detox Green Smoothie: Feeling bloated or weighed down? This is the perfect smoothie for you! Click here for the recipe.
7. Cucumber Dill Green Smoothie: Say goodbye to the afternoon slump with this cool and refreshing green smoothie. Recipe here!
8. Strawberry, Banana & Green Tea Smoothie: Okay, this one isn’t a “green” smoothie but it’s a green tea smoothie for weight loss. Try it here.
9. Make Me a Goddess Smoothie: This smooth and creamy smoothie will leave you satisfied for hours. Get the recipe here!
10. Hydrating Green Machine Smoothie: The perfect balance of fruits and veggies, this green smoothie will hydrate and refresh your body. Click here for the recipe!
11. Low Sugar Green Smoothie: Boost your energy and metabolism with this green smoothie, keeping your sugar cravings at bay. Recipe here.
12. Tropical Green Smoothie: Step into a piece of tropical paradise with this green smoothie recipe. Click here to be taken to the recipe!
13. Blueberry Pineapple Green Detox Smoothie: A light and refreshing smoothie with blueberries, pineapple, greens and chia seeds. Recipe here!
14. Tropical Turmeric Green Smoothie: Flush out your liver with this green smoothie full of ingredients that naturally detox. Click here for the recipe!
15. Coconut Peach Green Smoothie: Creamy and rich like a peach milkshake, this green smoothie will cure any sweet tooth. Recipe here!
16. Superfood Power Smoothie: Slimming nutrient-packed green smoothie will hydrate your body from head to toe. Get the recipe >>
17. Almond Butter Green Smoothie: Power through your day with this energizing green smoothie that will keep you going for hours. Click here for the recipe!
18. Pineapple Mojito Green Smoothie: Skip the mojito and have this tropically inspired green smoothie instead. Recipe here.
19. Cold Buster Green Smoothie: Feeling a bit under the weather? Try this green smoothie to boost your immune system and say bye-bye to your cold. Recipe here!
20. Vanilla Lime Green Smoothie: Sweet and tangy, this green smoothie is a great pick-me-up any time of day. Get the recipe >>
21. Reese’s Green Smoothie: Sounds weird, but it’s delicious since you can’t even taste the greens. Who doesn’t want a little chocolate and PB in their life? Click here for the recipe!
22. Strawberry Pomegranate Green Smoothie: Spinach, bananas, strawberries, coconut water and pomegranate… what else do you need? Recipe here >>
23. Ginger Orange Green Smoothie: Fresh orange juice paired with a spicy kick of ginger, this green smoothie will leave your taste buds calling out for more. Click here for the recipe!
24. Vegan Mango Coconut Green Smoothie: This green smoothie tastes will make you feel like your having a tropical day at the beach. Recipe – click here!
25. Banana Mango Green Smoothie Bowl: Skip the glass and put it in a bowl – with this recipe you’ll want to dig in with a spoon. Recipe here >>
26. Tropical Green Smoothie: Tastes just like a pina colada, but green and good for you! Get the recipe by clicking here!
27. Snickerdoodle Green Smoothie: A green smoothie that tastes like a snickerdoodle cookie?! Sign me up! Recipe here >>
28. Sweet Honeydew Mint Smoothie: Perfectly sweet and super refreshing, this smoothie will leave you feeling light and satisfied. Click here for the recipe!
29. Kale Pina-Covado Green Smoothie: Protein packed and energy boosting smoothie filled with kale, pineapple and avocado. Recipe found here >>
30. Almond Peach Strawberry Green Smoothie: Almonds, peaches, strawberries, greens and chia seeds – this smoothie is sure to be a winner. Recipe here >>
31. Avocado Magic Green Smoothie: Get a refreshing boost to morning that will get your energy levels sky high and skin glowing. Click here for the recipe!
32. Debloating Green Smoothie: Feeling bloated? Try this green smoothie to slim down and get your digestion back on track. Recipe here >>
33. Orange Dreamsicle Green Smoothie: A creamy, simple 3 ingredient smoothie that will have you dreaming for seconds. Get the recipe here.
34. Pineapple Avocado Green Smoothie: A creamy, tropical delight – this green smoothie combat inflammation. Click here for the recipe!
35. Peppermint Patty Green Monster Smoothie: If you love peppermint patties, then this minty green smoothie is for you! Recipe here >>
The Ultimate Smoothie Guide
Use this guide as you transition into a healthier lifestyle to help you come up with your own green smoothie creations.
We figured out how to mix certain fruits, veggies and herbs to create massive weight loss results.
Try it for yourself – just right click the image below to save to your computer, then print it out and make your first green smoothie!
Or, pin it for future reference.
P.S. If you’re looking for a quick 3-step system to lose belly fat in less than 7 days, download your free copy of our Flat Belly Starter Guide.