Raw, vegan, and full of superfoods – this healthy chocolate truffle recipe can’t get any better for you!
We created these truffles as an alternative to the traditional truffle which is loaded with sugar, heavy cream and processed ingredients. These are so simple to make with only a handful of ingredients.
Sara is a chocolate fiend, so we love to keep a batch of these in the refrigerator as a little dessert after dinner or a sweet tooth solution snack during the day. Try it out!
Living a healthy lifestyle is about eating wholesome foods that are not only good for you, but taste good too! Watch the video demo and learn how to make this simple, healthy dessert recipe.
PS If you want to save this recipe plus 4 more free easy, Bikini Body recipes sign up for our VIP newsletter below and we’ll send you a free PDF for instant download!
[gravityform id=”1″ name=”START THE 10-DAY FITNESS CHALLENGE” title=”false” description=”false”]
Raw Superfood Dark Chocolate Truffles
- 1/2 cup cacao powder (we love this brand)
- 1/2 cup protein powder*
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 2 tbs honey (to make a sugar free version, add 2 tbs almond milk and stevia to taste)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- dash of cinnamon
- dash of sea salt
- optional: 1-2 tbs cacao nibs for an extra crunch, shredded unsweetened coconut to coat the outside
- Mix all ingredients except cacao nibs in a bowl until a thick dough mixture forms (you want it to be clumpy and dry!)
- Stir in the cacao nibs.
- Roll into 10-12 balls and store in the refrigerator.
*use a vegan protein powder for a vegan version
Fat: 4.5 g
Carbs: 9 g
Fiber: 1.5 g
Protein: 4.5 g