Mmm. mmm. mmm. Who else is a serious juice fanatic?!
Both of us love juice. There’s something so refreshing about drinking a fresh, cold juice. Not only that but it’s totally energizing and refreshing.
In the spirit of Halloween we though an orange-colored juiced would be perfect. Serve it in a cute glass and viola! – you have a healthy halloween snack.
This two ingredient juice recipe is so easy to make and has the perfect amount of sweetness from the mix of carrot and grapefruit (or oranges).
Did you know that carrot has SO many health benefits? Here are just a few:
- contains beta-carotene which boosts eye-health and improves vision
- the high levels of beta-carotene also act to slow down the aging of cells (hello, can anyone say anti-aging?!)
- contains vitamin A – helping to prevent premature wrinkling, acne, dry skin, pigmentation, blemishes, and uneven skin tone
Okay, so basically you can improve your vision, fight acne/dry skin/uneven skin tone, AND fight aging all-in-one?!
…… running to kitchen to make juice NOW!
2 Ingredient Carrot Juice
- 3-5 large carrots
- 3 large grapefruits or oranges
- Juice both ingredients using a juicer and enjoy over ice! Can store in the refrigerator for 2-3 days.
[yumprint-recipe id=’47’] <3,