https://supersisterfitness.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/brussels.jpg 3456 3456 Liz https://supersisterfitness.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/SSF-logo-plain-pink.png Liz2013-12-23 07:34:462016-09-25 14:36:4712 Days of Christmas ~ Day 4 ~ Balsamic Glazed Brussels Sprouts
Balsamic Glazed Brussels Sprouts
- 1 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 (10 oz) bag of TJ’s Shaved Brussels Sprouts
- 3/4 tbs olive oil
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Pour vinegar into a small sauce pan and bring to a boil. Once you’ve got a boil, reduce the heat and allow the vinegar to simmer for about 10-20 minutes or until the vinegar thickens.
- In a large nonstick pan, sautee brussels sprouts with olive oil and salt for 3-5 minutes.
- Pour balsamic glaze over the brussels sprouts and cook for an additional 5-8 minutes or until brussels sprouts are soft.
- Top with cheese, bacon bits or eat on their own!
Fat: 2.5 g
Carbs: 18 g
Fiber: 3.5 g
Protein: 3 g