Skinny Puppy Chow
Prep Time: 5 min | Cook Time: 5 min | Total Time: 10 min
- 2 oz dark or semi-sweet chocolate
- 1 tbs unsalted butter or coconut oil
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 cups Chex cereal
- 1/4 cup vanilla protein powder* OR 1 box fat-free sugar free vanilla pudding mix
- optional: 2 tbs powdered sugar
*make sure you use a good tasting protein powder! We use Trutein Vanilla or Cinnabun
- In a small saucepan, melt butter and chocolate together over low heat.
- Once melted and smooth, stir in peanut butter and vanilla extract.
- Place Chex cereal in a large mixing bowl and pour melted chocolate mixture over the top of the cereal. Mix thoroughly until all cereal is coated.
- Place cereal in a large ziplock bag with protein powder or pudding mix and shake until coated. Feel free to add or substitute powdered sugar in place of protein powder or pudding mix.
Servings: 8 (1/2 cup per serving)
Fat: 7 g
Carbs: 17 g
Fiber: 2 g
Protein: 4.5 g