https://supersisterfitness.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/quesadilla.jpg 1440 1440 Liz https://supersisterfitness.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/SSF-logo-plain-pink.png Liz2012-11-13 07:46:022014-02-12 16:12:32Three Cheese Chicken Quesadilla
These quesadillas are so easy to throw together when you don’t have much time and need to make a quick lunch. They’re also great to take on the go – just microwave them before you’re ready to eat! They are high in fiber and protein so you know they’ll keep you full long after lunch is over. Plus they are packed with cheese (we’re from the Midwest… who doesn’t love cheese?!) and flavor! This is definitely a recipe the whole family, including picky eaters, will enjoy.
Three Cheese Chicken Quesadilla
- 3.5 oz canned chicken breast (we used Kirkland)
- 1 tbs light feta cheese (we used Trader Joe’s)
- 1.5 tsp grated parmesan cheese
- 1 low carb tortilla (approximately 50 calories – we used La Tortilla Factory)
- 1/8 cup 2% reduced fat sharp cheddar
Heat a nonstick pan on medium heat. Lay out tortilla, and cover one half with all ingredients. Fold in half, place in your pan and cook until golden brown on both sides. Serve with salsa or just by itself! Enjoy!