Have you ever wanted to eat a bunch of raw cookie dough? If the answer is yes, you’re not alone. We’re sure we aren’t the only ones who have snuck a taste of raw cookie dough before placing the cookies in the oven. Maybe you even ate a bit too much cookie dough and were left feeling sick. For all you cookie dough lovers, this recipe is for you! Not only is it completely guilt-free, it’s actually good for you! There’s no added sugar, gluten or artificial ingredients and we even snuck in cacao nibs, an amazing superfood. These are the perfectly portioned dessert or late night treat to satisfy your sweet tooth. For even more protein bar and bite recipes, check out our Healthy Little Book of Protein Bars & Bites!
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites
- 1/4 cup creamy almond butter
- 1/2 cup oat flour
- 1/2 cup vanilla protein powder
- 5-10 drop liquid stevia extract
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- dash of sea salt
- 1-2 tbs cacao nibs
- Mix all ingredients except cacao nibs until a thick dough forms (you may need to add 1-2 tsp water to get ingredients to full mix together)
- Fold in cacao nibs
- Roll into 12 bites and store in the refrigerator!
Fat: 3.5 g
Carbs: 4.5 g
Fiber: 1.5 g
Protein: 3.5 g