Samoas Protein Milkshake
Did you see our video from last week? Well, we are SO excited to release alternative healthy girl scout cookie recipes all week long to satisfy that urge we know you’ve been having!
As we said in our video, we both grew up as girl scouts, but we never knew exactly how unhealthy all those cookies really are; they are loaded with sugars and trans-fat. We’d find ourselves eating an entire box in a matter of a day, and afterward we’d feel sluggish and weighed down.
That’s why it’s so important to us to bring you this recipe series!
This Samoas Shake is a great, easy grab-and-go meal replacement or snack when you’re low on time.
Toss all the ingredients in a blender and you’re done! It has only all natural, good-for-you ingredients plus it’s high in fiber and protein so it will keep you full and satisfied.
Samoas Protein Shake
- 1 cup almond milk or coconut milk beverage
- 1 scoop protein powder
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/8 tsp Carmel extract
- 1 tablespoon dark chocolate chips, melted
- In a high speed blender, combine ice, almond milk, protein powder, coconut flakes, and caramel extract. Blend until completely smooth.
- Pour into a glass and drizzle with melted chocolate chips, if desired.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!