Have you ever tried our Fudgy Almond Butter Brownies? Well, if not – you’re totes missing out. If you have – you know how freakin’ delicious they are.
In fact, I think our brownie recipe has gotten more attention than most of our recipes we post on here.
So, we thought what would be better than combining the best brownie recipe with pumpkin for a fall-inspired treat?
Probably not much, so here it is… Pumpkin “Swirl” Spice Brownies.
I say “swirl” because they really didn’t come out swirled at all even with my best attempt #recipefail
Oh well because they taste deeeee-licious!
Pumpkin Spice Brownies
- 1/3 cup almond butter
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup oat flour
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup + 2 tbs baking stevia (or sweetener that measures like sugar)
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray a 9 x 9 baking dish with nonstick spray.
- In a small bowl, mix almond butter, egg, milk, and 1 cup stevia until thoroughly combined.
- Add in flour, cocoa powder, salt and baking powder, and mix well.
- Fold in the chocolate chips and pour half of the batter into your prepared pan.
- Then mix pumpkin and 2 tbs sweetener in a small bowl and spoon on top of batter.
- Add remaining brownie batter on top then “marble” with a knife.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cut into 9 pieces and enjoy!