Last week on Facebook we asked you what you’d like to see from us this week. A lot of you replied breakfast and dinner recipes as well as good snack ideas.
Well, ask and you shall receive! Here’s a super simple, delicious breakfast that only takes a handful of ingredients and a few minutes to make. Plus it’s loaded with healthy fat, complex carbs and protein to keep you satisfied for hours.
Even better, this recipe is portable, so you can grab it on your way out the door and eat it while you’re on your way to work. That means you have no reason to skip a healthy breakfast!
Bacon, Avocado & Egg Breakfast Sandwich
- 1 whole grain or Ezekiel english muffin, toasted
- 1-2 eggs
- 1 slice turkey bacon, cooked and sliced in half
- 1/4 avocado, sliced
- Cook eggs until over-easy or over-hard
- Place on toasted english muffin
- Top with sliced turkey bacon and avocado
Nutrition facts are for sandwich with 2 eggs
Fat: 16 g
Carbs: 27 g
Fiber: 4 g
Protein: 24 g