Looking for healthy holiday recipes?
Skinny Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes
- 1 Idaho potato, peeled and chopped
- 1 head cauliflower, chopped
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup milk of choice (we use almond milk)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp garlic
- Steam chopped potato, cauliflower, and 1/4 cup water in a covered pan on the stove for about 10 minutes or until cauliflower and potato are soft.
- Remove from heat and let cool.
- Then place cauliflower and potato into a food processor with the remaining ingredients.
- Process until smooth. Enjoy!
Fat: 0.5 g
Carbs: 10 g
Fiber: 2 g
Protein: 5 g