There are few things in life better than eating a delicious peanut butter cookie. We think there is one thing that makes it even better, and that’s if you’re eating a peanut butter cookie that’s not only delicious but good for you too. We’ve combined the best of both worlds with these peanut butter cookies. We promise picky eaters won’t even know there’s no added sugar or flour and there’s a little extra protein inside. There are plenty of sweets, sugar and cookies around during the holidays, so making healthy alternatives is a great way to stay on track all winter long.
Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup protein powder (we use Trutein Cinnabun)
- 1/2 cup baking stevia or sweetener that measures like sugar
- 2 tbs melted unsalted butter or coconut oil
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, beat egg and butter well then add in peanut butter, stevia, vanilla, salt, baking powder and baking soda.
- Stir in protein powder and mix until smooth.
- Drop by rounded tablespoons onto your prepared pan.
- Bake for 8-12 minutes or until golden
Fat: 6 g
Carbs: 2 g
Fiber: 1 g
Protein: 4.5 g