Happy Meatless Monday! Can you feel it?! Fall is almost here! That means squash & pumpkins galore, the cold crisp fall air, sweaters & boots and so much more!
The fall is our favorite time of year from Halloween to Christmas and we’ve got so many fun challenges to keep you on track with your health and fitness goals over the holidays (can you say “Lean Halloween” anyone? 😉 )
Get in the season with this delicious (and super simple) roasted veggie recipe inspired by my mom who made this for us over the weekend. Gotta give her some credit because for hers came out better than mine, but maybe that’s just because mom’s always do it best 😉
We love to make this recipe as a large batch so you can have an easy, grab & go side for dinner or simple lunch the next day – and of course so you can share with others!
Garlic & Rosemary Roasted Vegetables
- 3 zucchinis, sliced in half & chopped
- 4 cups brussels sprouts, sliced in half
- 4-5 baby potatoes, chopped
- 1/2 large onion, sliced & separated
- 2-3 tbs olive oil or other oil of choice
- 3-4 cloves of garlic, diced
- 1-2 tsp rosemary
- salt & pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place all veggies in a large 9 x 13 pan (or roasting pan) and drizzle with olive oil.
- Add in garlic, rosemary, salt & pepper.
- Mix together well and place in the oven for 40-50 minutes stirring occasionally while cooking.