Why choose just 1 dip when you can have 7???
These 7 layer dips are the perfect party pleaser, suitable to dip veggies into on game day! If you’re with a not-so-healthy crowd and they prefer to dip tortilla chips, well, hey… we can’t win ’em all.
But lay out a spread of veggies (try carrots, celery, broccoli, cauliflower to name a few) and you’ll be surprised by how many hands reach for the good tray instead of the unhealthy one when you have a dip like this to pair it with!
Individual 7 Layer Dips
- 1 (16 oz) can refried beans
- 1 (1 oz) package taco seasoning
- 1 cup Trader Joe’s reduced guilt guacamole (or a homemade version)
- 1 cup greek yogurt
- 1 cup pico de gallo or salsa
- 1 cup shredded cheddar or Mexican blend cheese
- 1 (2.25 oz) can of sliced olives, drained
- 6 (9 oz) clear plastic cups
- In a small bowl, mix refried beans and taco seasoning.
- In each plastic glass, layer each ingredient evenly amongst the cups starting with the refried beans, followed by guacamole, greek yogurt and pico de gallo.
- Top with shredded cheese and olives.
- Store in the refrigerator until ready to serve. Enjoy with veggies or tortilla cheese!
Fat: 9 g
Carbs: 7 g
Fiber: 1.5 g
Protein: 10 g