Hey veggie lovers (& haters), watch out! We’re coming for you 😉
This is one of the best healthy dinner recipes we’ve ever made and it took a grand total of 10 minutes to make! If you’ve never heard of a spiralizer, you NEED to get one.
It will be the best $20 you’ve ever spent. You can make noodles out of zucchini, sweet potatoes, potatoes, cucumbers, carrots and more!
If you’re on a quest to live a healthy lifestyle and you’re still eating pasta/empty carbs or not getting in around 10 servings of veggies per day, we challenge you to start spiralizing!
If you don’t have much storage or counter space we recommend going with the second one. Then get busy with the recipe below! Feel free to double or triple this recipe because we bet you’re going to want leftovers 😉
If you are looking for even more plant-based, veggie loaded recipes, check out the LEARN Meal Guide to get lots of ideas and a women’s 30-day fat loss meal plan.
Garlic Zucchini Pasta with Toasted Pine Nuts, Bell Pepper & Sausage
- 4 zucchinis, spiralized
- 1 tbs of coconut or safflower oil
- 2 tbs pine nuts
- 2 chicken sausages, chopped
- 1/2 cup bell pepper, chopped
- 3-4 cloves garlic, diced
- salt & pepper, to taste
- In a large pan, toast pine nuts in oil until golden.
- Add in sausage, bell pepper and garlic and sauté for 3-4 minutes.
- Add in zucchini noodles and saute for an additional 3-4 minutes.
- Remove from heat and enjoy!
Fat: 19 g
Carbs: 15 g
Fiber: 4.5 g
Protein: 14 g