Fat Burning Foods | Vegan Taco Recipe | Meatless Tacos
Happy Taco Tuesday!
Wowzers, it’s been awhile since we’ve posted a recipe!
Truth is, we’ve been so busy with revamping a lot of backend things with our website to make sure everything is in order as we grow. Needless to say, we kinda had to take a step back from the kitchen creations, but we’re excited to get back at it.
So, tell us – do you want to see more healthy recipes and meal prep ideas?
When we first started this blog, 90% of what we did was recipes. Do you miss that? Are there any recipes you’d like to see “healified?”
Comment below and tell us!
In honor of Taco Tuesday, we present one of our fav fat burning foods — meatless tacos!
Veggies are the star of the show in this recipe, which makes this an amazing fat burning meal that will leave you feeling satisfied for hours.
The best part about tacos is that you can really customize them any way you like — that means it’s a win-win for everyone even if picky eaters are involved.
One of our favorite family dinners is to do a simple taco bar where everyone makes their own… I actually created the world’s EASIEST vegetarian tacos that don’t involve cooking at all. And they were a HUGE hit, even with my dad who is a steak and potatoes kind of guy. Stay tuned for that recipe 😉
- 1 yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 yellow onion, chopped
- 1 tsp olive or avocado oil
- 1 tbs taco seasoning
- 1 tbs cilantro
- 4 corn tortillas
- optional: guacamole/avocado, cheese, tomato, salsa for topping!
- In a medium non-stick pan, sautee bell pepper and onion in oil until cooked and golden.
- Add taco seasoning and cilantro and let cook for 2-3 more minutes.
- Place on warm corn tortillas, then top with avocado, tomato, cheese, salsa, etc!
[yumprint-recipe id=’58’] I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as our family does!