/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/scramble.jpg 2048 2048 Liz /wp-content/uploads/2017/01/SSF-logo-plain-white.png Liz2014-02-18 11:05:432016-09-25 13:06:19Easy Breakfast Scramble
Try this easy breakfast scramble for a healthy start to your day that will give you sustained energy throughout the morning!
Easy Breakfast Scramble
Cook Time: 5 min
- 1/4 cup chopped bell pepper
- handful of greens (spinach, baby kale, etc)
- 2 eggs
- seasonings of choice
- Satuee bell pepper and greens for 1-2 minutes.
- Then add two eggs, scramble together and season.
- Serve with a piece of toasted Ezekiel bread.
Calories: 240 (including the toast)
Fat: 9.5 g
Carbs: 22 g
Fiber: 3 g
Protein: 16 g