Day 2 of our 12 Days of Christmas brings you a classic holiday treat -chocolate bark! So easy, and so simple. This bark recipe makes a great gift or simple dessert to bring along to any party. The best part is that it is completely customizable too! Don’t like cranberries? Feel free to add any toppings of your choice – peppermint, walnuts, peanuts, toffee, etc.
Dark Chocolate Cranberry Almond Bark
Prep Time: 5 min | Cook Time: 5 min | Total Time: 10 min
- 4oz dark chocolate
- 1 tbs unsalted butter or coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds (we used Trader Joe’s Honey Roasted Almonds)
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a small saucepan, heat chocolate and butter over low heat, stirring until melted and smooth.
- Pour chocolate onto prepared pan and spread out evenly.
- Sprinkle with almonds and cranberries, then place into the freezer for 20-30 minutes or until hardened.
- Remove from freezer and break into pieces. Enjoy!
Fat: 7 g
Carbs: 13 g
Fiber: 0.5 g
Protein: 0.5 g