We have a special gift for you today! In honor of our first Christmas at GoSuperSisters.com we are giving away 12 FREE healthy holiday recipes, one every day for the next 12 DAYS. To get them all, hurry up and add your email to the form below! We are giving away 12 secret exclusive clean recipes like this Cranberry Almond Bark, guilt-free Puppy Chow, No Sugar Added Sugar Cookies, Brownie Fudge Bites and more, PLUS we will send you our 12 days of Christmas workout and 10 Tips to avoid holiday weight gain as a bonus! Members of The Super System will get to keep these recipes in our database, but everyone else will only have access for 12 DAYS (1 per day) by signing up asap for the 12 Days of Christmas giveaway!! We will not be posting all these recipes publicly so make sure you get on Santa’s VIP list to get them.
wf-captchasound=”Enter the numbers you hear:” wf-captchaerror=”Incorrect please try again”
style=”display: block !important;”>
For a limited time, it’s our gift to you! Tell a friend who may have a bit of a sweet tooth and help them have a healthier holiday this year!
Peanut Butter Brownie Fudge Bites
Prep Time: 5 min | Cook Time: 5 min | Total Time: 10 min
- 3 oz dark or semi-sweet chocolate
- 1 tbs unsalted butter or coconut oil
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 4 oz fat free cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a small saucepan, heat chocolate and butter on low heat. Stir until melted and smooth.
- Add in vanilla and salt, then stir in peanut butter, mixing until smooth.
- Fold in cream cheese and mix until thoroughly combined (mixture will begin to thicken).
- Press mixture into prepared pan and place in the freezer for 20-30 minutes or until fudge has hardened.
- Slice into 20 pieces and enjoy!
Fat: 3.5 g
Carbs: 3.5 g
Fiber: 0.2 g
Protein: 1.5 g