https://supersisterfitness.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/chocPBfudge.jpg 3456 3456 Liz https://supersisterfitness.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/SSF-logo-plain-pink.png Liz2013-12-10 08:12:072019-04-08 15:22:20Peanut Butter Brownie Fudge Bites
Peanut Butter Brownie Fudge Bites
Prep Time: 5 min | Cook Time: 5 min | Total Time: 10 min
- 3 oz dark or semi-sweet chocolate
- 1 tbs unsalted butter or coconut oil
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 4 oz fat free cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a small saucepan, heat chocolate and butter on low heat. Stir until melted and smooth.
- Add in vanilla and salt, then stir in peanut butter, mixing until smooth.
- Fold in cream cheese and mix until thoroughly combined (mixture will begin to thicken).
- Press mixture into prepared pan and place in the freezer for 20-30 minutes or until fudge has hardened.
- Slice into 20 pieces and enjoy!
Fat: 3.5 g
Carbs: 3.5 g
Fiber: 0.2 g
Protein: 1.5 g