Easy & Healthy Cookie Dough Bites
One of the most common questions we get is what kind of protein powder we recommend…
Our answer always is to find a natural-based brand that avoids using artificial sweeteners or unnecessary chemicals.
Every so often, Liz and I come across a product we really love and of course we want to share it with you in the hopes that it helps make your healthy lifestyle easier and more convenient to maintain long term.
So if you’re wondering what to look for in your protein powder, and which brands we personally use watch the video below.
Now on to the good stuff… Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites
Growing up cookie dough was one of my all time favorite foods – I would often sneak into the fridge and eat the raw chocolate chip-filled dough, shoveling in spoonfuls at a time, without realizing how bad that was for my body and health.
Or, I would go to Dairy Queen and order the Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Blizzards to get my cookie dough fix on…
Little did I know how much sugar was in one of those bad boys.
Now, I can still find healthy ways to incorporate this favorite childhood indulgence without the sugar overload and adverse health effects.
These healhty cookie dough bites are perfect for when cravings hit – I love to keep a batch in the fridge for something sweet after dinner.
Try it out this month if you’re craving a sweet treat!
P.S. Are you joining us for the Bikini Bootcamp Challenge this year?
Are you ready to change your life?
Healthy Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites
- 2/3 cup cashews
- 1/3 cup vanilla isalean protein powder*
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 tbsp mini chocolate chips
- Place cashews in a food processor or high powered blender and blend until a fine powder is formed.
- Pour cashew flour into a bowl and add remaining ingredients. Stir VERY well until a thick dough is formed (you may need a little extra honey to get the ingredients to stick together depending on what kind of protein powder you use).
- Roll into 1″ balls and store in the refrigerator.