http://supersisterfitness.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/casserole.jpg 3040 3040 The Super Sisters http://supersisterfitness.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/SSF-logo-plain-white.png The Super Sisters2013-12-23 07:38:182016-09-25 13:21:0712 Days of Christmas ~ Day 6 ~ Cheesy Potato Casserole
Today’s recipe is Cheesy Potato Casserole. No one will know that you’ve included a secret healthy ingredient in this delicious potato casserole 😉
Cheesy Potato Casserole
Prep Time: 10 min | Cook Time: 40 min
- 2 (12 oz) bags of cauliflower florets
- 8 oz fat free cream cheese
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 medium potatoes, sliced
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray a 8 x 8 baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Steam cauliflower florets and place into a food processor or high powered blender with cream cheese, parmesan cheese, salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Process on high until smooth then pour into your prepared pan.
- Layer sliced potatoes in your cauliflower mixture and top with cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes then broil for 4-5 minutes or until cheese is golden.
Fat: 4.5 g
Carbs: 19.5 g
Fiber: 4 g
Protein: 12.5 g