http://supersisterfitness.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/peanutbuttertruff.jpg 3456 3456 The Super Sisters http://supersisterfitness.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/SSF-logo-plain-white.png The Super Sisters2013-12-23 07:58:442016-09-25 13:40:5112 Days of Christmas ~ Day 12 ~ Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Truffles
Chocolate and peanut butter… enough said 😉
Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Truffles
- 1 (15 oz) can garbanzo beans
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter or peanut flour
- 1/2 cup protein powder (we used Trutein Cinnabun)
- 1/4 cup baking stevia or sweetener that measures like sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
For the chocolate coating*:
- 1/2 cup dark or semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tbs unsalted butter or coconut oil
- *you most likely won’t use all the chocolate, but you want to make sure you have enough to dip all the peanut butter balls into! 🙂
- Drain and rinse beans well. Place in a food processor with remaining ingredients and process until smooth.
- Remove and roll into small balls, then place in the freezer for 10-15 minutes.
- Melt chocolate and butter together and dip peanut butter balls into your melted chocolate.
- Store in refrigerator. Enjoy!
Fat: 3.5 g
Carbs: 6 g
Fiber: 1 g
Protein: 2.5 g